Our fellow sister and daughter was able to return to us for a brief two weeks. There was a lot of shopping, giggling, and memories that will always be remembered. We had that chance to construct (with dad's amazing and logical help) a beautiful gingerbread house, gingerbread people, and a gingerbread tree. It was great fun! (Although about 24 hours before this blessed occasion I, Emma, was afflicted with a bad case of food poisoning brought upon by a serving of Marketplace cheesy fries!)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Gingerbread Fun
Posted by Little Wonders at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Emma's face is hilarious in this picture!! How fun... we didn't do gingerbread houses :( maybe next year!!
I love your gingerbread houses--but mostly I love pictures of these three sweet girls. Beauties, all! I forwent (is that a word?) gingerbread houses this year, but then I saw these graham cracker house creations from Martha Stewart and must make them next year. Click on the houses listed below the one shown to see more amazingness.
Keep posting, Connors!
Sounds like great fun, I can't believe how much older Elinor looks, we just saw her in June and she looks so grown up in such a short time. Hope we can see you guys sometime soon.
Post a Comment