Hi Linda and everyone! Lorrie shared your blogspot with me and I am loving it. Elinor's letter is the best...we all need a little bossing to keep us humble... We will pray for our new president and leaders that they will be guided in all of their decisions. xo to all.
LOVE IT! I hope it really got sent. If not, it needs to be sent in. You send it and then a couple weeks later have someone prank call Emma and say they are from the National Sibling Fairness Committee and they heard that she....
We're a small family of five. First, there is Troy who is the daddy and construction man. Then, Linda who is the Domestic Diva. And finally the Three Girls: Melissa, Emma, and Elinor. Oh, and of course our fat cat named Thunder!
We are a hard working, sometimes fighting, project doing, loving family. What more could we ask for?
4 comments:
This is the best thing I have ever seen on the Internet. I am adding it to Bex funny fix.
"Please make my sister to stop bossing me". BWAAAAAhahaha!
That is the most precious thing ever!!! Thanks for sharing that with us!!
Hi Linda and everyone! Lorrie shared your blogspot with me and I am loving it. Elinor's letter is the best...we all need a little bossing to keep us humble... We will pray for our new president and leaders that they will be guided in all of their decisions. xo to all.
LOVE IT! I hope it really got sent. If not, it needs to be sent in. You send it and then a couple weeks later have someone prank call Emma and say they are from the National Sibling Fairness Committee and they heard that she....
Post a Comment