The third Thursday of every October is the opening day of the War Eagle Craft Fair -and about ten other craft fairs- here in Northwest Arkansas! I love to go. It's in a beautiful setting and there's lots to see. This year, I bought this Halloween garland. It's so cute and my fellow shoppers Lori and Peggy insisted that I had to have it. Thanks girls!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
War Eagle Craft Fair
Posted by Little Wonders at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Totally cute wreath.
Anyway . . . I don't know if I love or loathe having the song "These Small Hours" stuck in my head after every time I look at your blog.
I love the crafts fairs!! I haven't been in a couple of years but I hope to go in the spring!!!
Yes, totally cute!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment