Elinor is trying to collect money for a "really beautiful pink crystal" that she saw at Hobby Lobby. I say "collect" because she takes whatever money she finds. I encouraged her the get her money the old-fashioned way--by earning it. So, she drew these two pictures and set the price at fifty cents apiece. How could I resist? I bought them both. I think she learned her savvy business skills from her friends Amelia and Eliza.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Art for SALE
Posted by Little Wonders at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like how the price is part of the artwork.
And I would like to order two pictures also--one of Elinor and Truman together, and one of me and Mollie. I'll pay $1 apiece if they're really well done like the ones you bought. She's gotta get that freaky pink crystal or whatever.
Johanthan made bookmarks to sell! He sold them for 37 cents bust was not offering change. So if you only had a dollar then he got all the change!! Smart business skills!!!
That is HILARIOUS! You are too funny. My girls business skills are all about finding pennies in couches and under dressers. I need to get them to sell there art work. You never know, maybe one day Ellie, Eliza and Amelia could have a booth at War Eagle!
I think I know EXACTLY what pink crystal she is wishing for. What is up with money and this age? Henry's fabulous idea was the invention of the Paper Trampoline --fold the corners of a paper in , turn it upside down and -voila!-an octaganol trampoline standing on little triangle legs! He made so many it turned his room into a firehazard, and now he is banned from our reams of computer paper. I say Adriane is on to something, let's get them a booth!
Post a Comment