Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Senior Citizen

Emma is having a great time as her Senior year comes to a close. Here are a few of the recent highlights.


Emma had her last piano recital. Her piano teacher is really going to miss her. At every practice for the past few months she would say, "Do you know how much I am going to miss Emma. I just really don't know what I am going to do without Emma."
Emma and Elinor played a duet. It was awesome. They played "Riding My Pony".
Emma went to an ASPA(Arkansas Scholastic Publication Association) Conference. She personally won four awards as editor of the yearbook.
PROM. Emma had a fun time. Can you spot her in this group shot? She looks so lovely and sweet!!

Here are Emma and Elinor. You can see the beading on the sweater.



5 comments:

Becca said...

Bee-yootiful Emma! Oh, what a fun night--you look so sweet and pure and I wish you would marry my brother Eli and be my sister-in-law . . . but I don't think he deserves you (harsh, but true).

Love the pix and love the modest is hottest dress!!!!!!

Juli said...

Lovin' the modesty. Go girl!

sharron yeates said...

Great to see the "lovely girl" on her Prom date! Love, Sharron

Peggy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. You look great Emma! It looks like you are having a blast. Have fun at graduation!

{The Castaways} said...

Ahhwwah! Emma, you are so lovely. And Linda, you are such a good mom to sew on *seed beads*. They are so tiny you probably need a new RX now. I would have tried to glue-gun them...some how...