ACCEPTED!!!!!!

Melissa just got accepted to the Public Relations program at
BYU! One of the top five PR programs in the country!! Woot! Woot!
Our lives are filled with happy hours, it is our choice what we do with them.

Posted by Little Wonders at 10:57 AM
3 comments:
Sa-weet! Wow . . . smarty-pants. Way to go, Meliss!
Hi Linda! This is Liz Reber and I know I don't know Melissa, but I just wanted to issue my congrats! I stumbled across your blog looking at Juli's blog and I think this is just so awesome!! I love seeing women in the church do so much in the educational realm. Good for her!!
Liz
Hi everyone! Good news re: Melissa & Emma!!! I just returned last night from WA and Freddy's baptism. I was there for a week and had a great visit. xo Gma Y
Post a Comment