
We had a great time while Melissa was here. Right before we left for the airport, we squished into this one picture.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
One Quick Pic in Photobooth
Posted by Little Wonders at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our lives are filled with happy hours, it is our choice what we do with them.

We had a great time while Melissa was here. Right before we left for the airport, we squished into this one picture.
Posted by Little Wonders at 6:54 PM
4 comments:
You guys are so darn cute! I miss those Connors and their photobooth ways. Now I want you to post the "edited" version with all the funky effects that you can do with your Apple.
PS- I need some comment lovin'.
Fabulous...what can I say more?!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! The girls look so darling and the photo booth pic is very fun! Does Emma look the most like Linda? or is it Elinor? Love & hugs. Grandma Sharron
Post a Comment