It's been awhile since I posted anything, so I thought I would share some pictures of the last few weeks. Here is Elinor with her friend Caitlyn at the Fall Festival. They were witches for Halloween this year.
Troy is painting Elinor's room. It's going to be great. Good bye, yellow!
Happy 8th Birthday, Elinor!
Here is Elinor getting ready to play at her first Piano Ensemble.

Here are the sisters playing together. Elinor's first, Emma's last Ensemble.
Emma played in nine out of eleven levels this year. She went all out and had an amazing experience! She wanted to go out with a bang! As a senior, she and others were recognized by their teachers and the audience.

1 comments:
Elinor is a mighty cute witch! Happy 8th Birthday!!! Congratulations on the piano accomplishments. I would love to hear them play again. Happy Thanksgiving - thank you for the family lists. xo Sharron
Post a Comment