Sunday, August 30, 2009

Three Girls Snuggled on a Bed with a Book

What a treat! Melissa breezed through last week on a road trip from a wedding in North Carolina back to school in Utah.We got some barbeque, chatted, stayed up late, watched most of a movie, and generally had a great time.


In the ten hours she was here, I thankfully thought to snap some pictures of the girls snuggled up in Elinor's room while she read a book.
Just yesterday, I remembered another picture of the three girls snuggled on a bed with a book. Here are the little dears reading to Elinor who is obviously engrossed.

6 comments:

Becca said...

Oh--the pictures are darling! What a a keepsake--I really think you should enlarge both photos and hang them above your bookshelves. Your girls are so beautiful.

Juli said...

So sweet.

Shawna said...

So cute!

sharron yeates said...

Hi Linda and everyone! Love to see the pictures. Thank You, xo Sharron

Allison said...

This is how I remember your girls - I think we came to see you when Elinore was about that age. They are all great girls!

Peggy said...

What fun to have all your girlies together. Love the pictures.