Monday, November 3, 2008

The Chair and Many Thanks


So....here's THE CHAIR.  Isn't it great!  We have so many people to thank for this chair.  First, thanks to Becca and Allen for acquiring the chair and for the many memories of sitting in the chair.  Also, thanks to Adriane and Tom for saving the chair and for letting us have it.  We also need to thank Marrianne and Louise for putting the chair in the right spot and finding the exact fabric for it.  Many thanks to all those who listened to me talk about the chair.  We are happy to have it here in our home, but feel most blessed for all of our wonderful friends who help us through these momentous occasions.  :)

5 comments:

Juli said...

Great chair, and great blog! It must've been really tough putting together that cool background :)

Becca said...

Oh! I think I might cry. It really looks fabulous. Does Thunder just love it?

I am happy that the chair has found a good home. Sniff, sniff.

{The Castaways} said...

I love the chair. I am sending mom a link right now!

{The Castaways} said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! So glad you went with yellow even though it was out of your comfort zone. It looks like the perfect reading chair. Curl up and read!
Louise

Adriane said...

It looks fantastic! I'm glad that we could save it for you. I love it.